My name is Rocky. My human parents rescued me when I was a tiny baby. I was fed with an eye dropper for several weeks, every two hours, by my mom. My blog will follow my daily adventures. And believe me I have a lot of them!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who does he think he is?

Isn't this pretty? Mom loves this little display. It's on top of her china cabinet. It's fun to lay up here, cause I can tease the dogs and they can't get to me! Stupid dogs!


I love to lay up here, near mom's pretty things. But, I get in trouble since I tend to break things. Hey, I'm a wild animal! I can't help it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


For some reason, Ozzy, likes up here, too. He had better not make a habit of this. 'Cause if he does, I'm telling mom!! By the way, see that cute little pig? I broke it. :(

2 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!!!! How can a damn animal make me laugh so much???? I LOVE HIM! XXX

    ReplyDelete