My name is Rocky. My human parents rescued me when I was a tiny baby. I was fed with an eye dropper for several weeks, every two hours, by my mom. My blog will follow my daily adventures. And believe me I have a lot of them!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Now what did I do?

I decided to teach myself how to type, today. BUUUUTTTT, I messed up my mom's computer and she doesn't know how to fix it.

Is there anyone here that can help her? Please, I'm begging for my life here, folks!! She says that the type is now really tiny. Anyone want to save a poor, little innocent squirrel's life? Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Try going to view at the top of your screen, click on it and you should see a text size, click on it and you should be able to change the size there. Good Luck..hope the stew thing isn't brought up again Rocky.

    Cece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were able to correct it!!!

    ReplyDelete