My name is Rocky. My human parents rescued me when I was a tiny baby. I was fed with an eye dropper for several weeks, every two hours, by my mom. My blog will follow my daily adventures. And believe me I have a lot of them!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yummy...

Mom and dad went for a drive yesterday and stopped along the road so mom could pick me some soybeans.

I've never had them before, but they are pretty tasty! Dad says I'm spoiled, whatever that means?



Mom says that potpourri is not good for me. I don't know why, cause it sure tastes good!

Notice how I have worn the hair off my face? That's from trying to get out of my condo. I should know I can't get out by myself, but I keep trying!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is soooo cute you stopped to get him some soybeans and he looks quite pleased. Now to keep him out of the colorful potpourri. HA

    My beagle has scraped the fur off of his nose trying to bury stuff in our carpet, bedding and sofa before. They never get it. LOL

    I love that squirrel. :-)

    Cece

    ReplyDelete