My name is Rocky. My human parents rescued me when I was a tiny baby. I was fed with an eye dropper for several weeks, every two hours, by my mom. My blog will follow my daily adventures. And believe me I have a lot of them!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hi

Well, I did it again...I went hiking on top of the kitchen cabinets and I broke something. It was an antique figurine that belonged to dad's aunt Nita. I didn't mean to do it, but boy was mom PISSED. She tried to put me in my condo, but I kept running from her. I was having a grand old time, mom, not so much!


She finally gave up and when I realized I was "safe" I snuggled up to her. Like I said before, she doesn't stay mad for very long. Thank goodness!

Although, I did hear her mention something to dad about squirrel stew. I'm not sure I want to know what goes in that!

2 comments:

  1. Give your mum a break, she's not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, my friend....you do not want to know what is in squirrel stew. ;-)

    Cece

    ReplyDelete